Sunday, October 13, 2013

SHOOOOOOES

Givenchy + Balenciaga = Sandro
We all have our favorite shoe collection, but mine is ever growing. And these shoes from Sandro were just added to that list! They are the perfect combination of two amazing pairs of shoes that I'm sure we've all seen around at one Fashion Week show or the next. The first is the Givenchy chain boot. I must admit that I'm not crazy about these (not on my favorites list), but when combined with my all time favorite shoe from Balenciaga to create Sandro's amazing pair, I don't mind them at all! This Sandro pair combines the chain from Givenchy and the buckle and cut out from Balenciaga. It's made to make my wallet lighter, my favorite shoe list longer, and my feet a lot happier.
Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment