Sunday, November 17, 2013

Essentials


1. Patterned Slip-Ons: I have become so obsessed with these shoes this past month. They have appeared so many times in my Polyvore sets, and I can't wait to get a pair of my own! (Hopefully the Zara furry ones will still be available by Christmas)
2. Ripped Boyfriend Jeans: These make any outfit casual and comfortable while still looking stylish! I have a pair from Joe's Jeans, but I hope to get one with more rips in the future :)
3. Leather Jackets: I have found my perfect faux leather jacket from Topshop, but have been dreaming of getting a real leather one! Unfortunately, they are quite the investment. The on on the far right from Saint Laurent I have been coveting for months!
4. Tartan Boyfriend Coats: Another item on my wish list, these have been appearing in my Polyvore sets a lot as well. Topshop, ASOS, and so many other stores have taken up this trend and hopefully I will get one soon.
5. Leather Pants: Probably my favorite item ever. I have faux leather pants from Zara, but have been looking at a red pair from Isabel Marant for H&M (unfortunately, they keep selling out...)
6. Ankle Booties: By far the most diverse and versatile item in my essentials, ankle booties are the best thing since sliced bread. I love the ones from Acne and Topshop, and my H&M and Blonde + Blonde ankle booties are definitely my most worn shoes!
7. Satchels: Like ankle booties, satchels come in many varieties and can be worn in so many different ways. My favorite is the Mulberry Alexa, of course, but the Saint Laurent Duffle and Givenchy Antigona tie for second :)
8. Hats: Rag&Bone fedoras, Topshop bowlers and pork pies, and leather caps... Accessories can make any outfit so much more special! I especially love the plum Rag&Bone fedora - perfection in the form of a hat.
9. Sunglasses: Although I love my classic Ray-Bans, Prada's golden aviators have taken my top sunnies spot! Ever since Danielle Bernstein worn them, I have seriously been thinking about splurging on a pair.
10. High Neck Tops: Last but not least, I love my high neck tops. From sweaters to blouses, this piece can make any outfit classy and sophisticated! The H&M one is up on my wish list as you can see in my last post.

Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment