Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall Staple






Top: H&M / Jacket: H&M / Jeans: Joe's Jeans / Shoes: Blonde + Blonde

To survive through a day of tests without looking like a zombie, I decided to put on my new favorite comfortable outfit! I highly recommend getting boyfriend jeans. They can make any fancy pieces you have, such as the blouse and velvet jacket I'm wearing, and make them casual! Plus, they are super comfortable and go with everything. I love how mine rip in the knee, they just make them unique! Boyfriend jeans also go with every single shoe I own. Whether you have pointed flats, high heel ankle booties, or Converse, you don't have to worry about and outfit 'matching' with boyfriend jeans. If you don't want to spend the extra dollars on a ripped pair, rip them yourself! These are such a fall staple, I can't see myself without them now.
Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment