Thursday, November 7, 2013

November Fashion Favorites


In honor of November, I decided to make a little post about what I'm really loving this month so far! 

Let's start with jewelry, beauty, and accessories. The Michael Kors tassel bangle is perfection. Accessories can make or break and outfit, and paired with this gold and pearl ring, it can make any cocktail dress, like this black Valentino stunner, super special! I'm also really loving the silver open heart necklace by Elsa Peretti. It's on my Christmas List for sure (help a girl out Santa?). For bags, this silvery grey Givenchy Antigona was love at first sight. It's just perfection (I use the word perfection too much I need to find a new word). Also, my current nail polish favorite is definitely For The Twill of It by Essie. Essie is queen of nail polish.

Moving on to top half items... I'm also loving this high neck chiffon blouse from H&M and am gutted it's sold out. Would look amazing with just a simple pair of boyfriend jeans or even leather dungarees. Plus, this fluffy Acne sweater is amazing! The color is great for winter and it can be dressed up and down. Not to mention in probably feels like a baby bunny. And can we please talk about this amazing jacket from David Koma? I mean... perfection.

Going to the bottom half, I'm obsessed with these Miu Miu patent leather booties that would go perfectly with the Acne leather dungarees I'm dying over. Danielle Bernstein has worn them repeatedly and I fall in love with them a little more each time she wears them (Let me borrow?). I'm also loving this skirt from Dion Lee. It is reminiscent of the Zara skort that I have, but the different fabrics and colors really make it stand out. Lastly, these Mango leather/denim pants are like nothing I've ever seen before. Totally fabulous.

Let me know what you're loving this November!

Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment