Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Style Crush: Eleanor Calder


As many of you already know, I love the style of Eleanor Calder, aka the girlfriend of One Direction's Louis Tomlinson. I've watched her over the past year or so, and have seen her style evolve along with mine! At first, her style was very girly and classic, but it has changed to simple and edgy! Take a peek at my Polyvore sets and you will see I take inspiration from her constantly. My favorite outfit (and her most known) is probably is what she wore to the KCAs, but I also loved when she paired a sparkly top and palazzo pants and a graphic tank top, boyfriend jeans and coat, and black and white brogues! I would love to raid her closet, and for her to do something fashion related with my number one idol: Danielle Bernstein! They are very good friends and should def collaborate :)
Below are some more of my favorite outfits from her!
Much love xxx Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment