Friday, November 1, 2013

Style Crush: Miranda Kerr

Besides being absolutely gorgeous, Miranda Kerr, former Victoria's Secret Angel, has amazing street style. She puts an edgy twist on classic pieces, such as a trench coat or simple t-shirt. My favorite outfit of hers features a denim jacket, fedora, and ankle booties. She makes everything look simply effortless! She is also such an inspiration to me. Her book has been constant reading material for me, and she inspired me to start my own affirmations journal that I write in and look through when I'm feeling down. Her mantra about how one's life should be 80% healthy and 20% indulgent has been such a helpful guideline for me, and reminds me that life is meant to be fun! I hope one day to be able to tell her how much she and her book have helped me through (and maybe even raid her closet!)
Much love xxx Nina





No comments:

Post a Comment