Friday, February 7, 2014

Blanc et Noir






Pinafore: ASOS / Blouse: H&M / Tights: Zara / Shoes: Topshop

Sorry I am posting this so late! I went to the gym straight after school for a few hours then rushed home for dinner and the opening ceremonies of the Olympics!

Decided to keep a black and white theme with this OOTD, and you may notice my post title is in French... Well I'm going to Paris in less than a week! I'll take tons of pictures and update my Instagram as much as possible. I will also hopefully be doing a post about what I'm packing, then when I get back a post about my experience.

Shop the look below!

Much love xxx Nina

7 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time in Paris, you'll fit right in! Love the pinafore and polls dot tights, adorable :)

    xx, TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! Hopefully my French will get me by :) xxx

      Delete