Sunday, February 9, 2014

Kate Moss and some Statement Coats







Coat: Zara / Sweater: DIY / Trousers: Zara / Shoes: Topshop / Bag: Forever21

It seems that I can't stop wearing this coat... It's such a stand out piece, and I always get compliments on it when I wear it out! Today I teamed it with my favorite Kate Moss and Some Pizza Slices DIY sweater, Zara leather pants, and, of course, my Topshop Kelso shoes.

My Forever21 bag has been so amazing, it goes with everything. I was worried about the quality of Forever21 bags, but I quickly became a believer as soon as I got Etienne (yes... I named my bag Etienne) in my hands.

Shop the look below!

Much love xxx Nina

2 comments:

  1. This coat really is amazing! I've seen it in a few bloggers and it just doesn't loose its appeal. I love your style, you've got yourself a new follower ;)

    xx, TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! It's definitely my favorite item of clothing ever :) xxx

      Delete