Saturday, February 1, 2014

OOTD and Review: Topshop Kelsos







Dress: Zara / Jacket: ABS / Shoes: Topshop / Bag: Forever21 / Tights: Zara

I was so happy that my Topshop Kelsos finally came in the mail! I ordered them before Christmas and they just arrived yesterday.

I wore this outfit to the mall, where I got my amazing new bag from Forever21. It is almost identical to the quilted Givenchy Lucrezia, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to purchase it. It will definitely get a lot of wear.

I also got lots of compliments on my tights! They make any outfit so much more special and give it an unexpected flair. I should have bought an extra pair just in case this one falls apart.

Now, onto my review of the Topshop Kelsos. I did a post about how much I loved them when I first started this blog (find it here). My style has changed so much since then, but I still ADORE these shoes.




I am usually a US size 7.5 to 8, but I got these in an 8.5 and they fit perfectly! (I heard they ran a little bit small)

The leather is amazing, but they will probably take a while to break in. The straps are a bit hard to do up as well. Plus they click loudly whenever you walk, and I don't know about you, but I really like that.

Overall, 10/10. Definitely my new favorite shoes.

Shop the look below!

Much love xxx Nina

2 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! Really cute look :D

    http://primadonna-girls.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete