Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Polka Dots & Parkas

 







Dress: Zara / Coat: Topshop / Shoes: Topshop / Tights: Zara

This outfit is definitely inspired by my favorite YouTuber: Zoella. I saw her wear this parka and this dress in several of her videos, and I knew that I just had to have them!

To add a bit of my 'flair' to the outfit, I wore my studded tights and Topshop Kelso shoes. I've discovered that the top buckle on my right shoe keeps moving to the front and won't stay in place... Anyone else have that problem?

Shop the look below!

Much love xxx Nina

6 comments:

  1. the shoes are just perfect!!
    hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are! Favorites at the moment :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is super cozy hehe and you can take the fur out :D xxx

      Delete
  3. you look so cute! love your style, followed you on BL! :) hope you'll follow back:)
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete