Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Favorites


It's that time again! Here are my March favorites :)

I've been loving a lot of shoes. My obsession over heeled sandals has definitely continued. From Zara to Topshop, stores everywhere are putting out new variations of the design. I grabbed my favorite pair from my February Favorites and still haven't had the chance to wear them. It's too cold, plus I sprained my ankle really badly and four inch heels are not in my near future.

I've also expanded my dream bag collection. It now includes Dolce & Gabbana and a bit more Alexander Wang. The Dolce & Gabbana tote is so classic and timeless. It goes with everything! Speaking of classic and timeless, aviators and wayfarers have made their way into my Polyvore sets a lot more than I expected.

I've been noticing some trends among certain pieces. As you well know from my last post, I'm obsessed with city tees. Madewell's Paris and New York styles are my favorites! I've also been loving denim skirts. Topshop has the best affordable ones, pictured above, but there is one from Balmain and one from Gorman that I would die to have!

My top pieces are definitely the most stand out ones. The first is the Topshop high waisted floral shorts. They are so adorable and springy, and so is the ASOS leather look playsuit. Hopefully they go on sale soon and I can splurge :)

I hope you've enjoyed my March favorites! Let me know what you've been loving this month.

Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment