Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pink






Camisole: ASOS / Skirt: H&M / Shoes: Call it Spring

Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is. It's the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls AND it's a Wednesday! And if there's on lesson we all learned from that movie its:


Preach Karen.

To honor this very special day, I wore my very pink H&M pleated skirt, pairing it with my new ASOS sheer camisole and my very light pink Call it Spring studded gladiator heeled sandals. Since it was raining, I pulled out my floral pink umbrella!

Wearing pink on Wednesdays isn't the only lesson Mean Girls has taught us. As Vogue pointed out in a web article, we also know to do a few other things:
  1. You can't wear a tank top two days in a row.
  2. You can only wear jeans or track pants on Fridays.
  3. Only Regina is allowed to wear hoop earrings (and red lipstick).
  4. You can't buy a skirt without asking your friends first if it looks good on you.
Shop my look below as well as other pink items!

Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment