Sunday, May 4, 2014

What's in my Bag?







Bag: Forever21
  1. Laptop - So I can blog on the go and keep up on emails and homework!
  2. Headphones - So I can listen to music while working.
  3. Journal - This is where I keep track of all my blog posts and brainstorm ideas.
  4. Wallets - I use the orange wallet, which I got from a New Orleans boutique in the French Quarter, for cards and cash and my Coach wallet as a change purse.
  5. Lip products - Babylips, EOS, Chapstick, and the Body Shop... You never know which one you will want or need!
  6. Listerine strips - To maintain fresh breath even after six cups of coffee!
Some other things that I usually bring along but are not pictured are my kindle, daily journal, and whatever book I'm reading at the moment (right now it's The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck).

Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment