Monday, August 4, 2014

July Favorites

I feel so bad for not posting at all in June! I've been super busy with my internship and travel, but I promise I will get better. I am hoping to get some OOTD posts and other bits and pieces up. Post in the comments below if you want to see anything specific! Here are my favorites for July :)


Untitled #8862

Untitled #8862 by theleatherlook featuring wide shoes

  1. Striped outerwear - this Zara parka is number one on my back to school shopping list!
  2. Boyfriend style jeans - boyfriend jeans are also on my list, especially a ripped light wash pair.
  3. Blue satin Superga X The Man Repeller sneakers - also on my list... I fell in love with these unique babies instantly!
  4. Black Fedora - still on the search for the perfect fedora that won't break the bank...
  5. Collars - I love this one from Topshop, but it is unfortunately sold out :(
Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment