Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review: Topshop Heights Sandals

Today I'm going to be talking about my favorite summer shoes: the Topshop Heights double strap sandals. When I bought these babies, I was just coming off a shopping cart that had Birkenstocks in them. I was overjoyed to discover that they would cost me a third of the price of the Birks I chose! 

These are known as the "ugliest shoe" in the world. My family and friends disapproved of my purchase, but I quickly converted them when I first wore them. The white leather makes the sandal chic, though very hard to break in. I got so many blisters when I wore them to my internship with palazzo pants and a camisole, so a CVS trip for blister bandaids and gel inserts was in order.

Overall, despite the issues breaking them in, these are my favorite shoes at the minute and I hope that I can work them into my fall wardrobe with high waisted black jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket.

Here are some photos of my well worn in pair.






Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment