Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What's in my Dream Bag

Untitled #9036

Untitled #9036 by theleatherlook

I was playing around with Polyvore (if any of you have one you'll know what I mean here) and somehow this set came to life! I know that all of these things would never fit into one bag, but these are items that I would swap in and out of my "dream bag." To give you an idea of what I would use to carry around these things, I chose the Hermès Birkin in black leather. It could easily fit the majority of what I chose to put in this set. Here are some of my "dream essentials!"

  1. Journals and Planners - I have an obsession with journals, so I chose a few of my favorites to put in my dream bag. From Moleskine to Cotton On to Smythson, these journals are organizational essentials (and super cute)!
  2. Wallet - Chanel, of course. I love the classic quilted lines and simplicity of it.
  3. Makeup - I chose to fill my dream bag with the Naked 3 palette, Topshop makeup, Stila foundation and concealer, Urban Decay mascara, Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball perfume, and some other bits and bobs. Even though I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, it's good to have in any bag as well as skincare, lotions, lip balms, and hair products.
  4. Portfolio and Laptop - Carrying around a portfolio and laptop allows me to keep my school and work organized (if you can't tell already, I loved being organized).
  5. Pouches and Cases - I love pouches! More organization! To carry makeup, hair bits, phones, passports, glasses, whatever I need. I find the Ted Baker ones to be so gorgeous.
Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment