Monday, September 22, 2014

MFW Roundup

I'm very partial toward Milan Fashion Week. For one, I'm Italian and the looks inspire me so much. And second, the shows are so much longer than those of New York and London. Dolce & Gabbana has over 80 looks this season! Here are my favorites from all the shows...

Alberta Ferretti


Gucci


Emporio Armani


Just Cavalli


Fendi


Max Mara


Fausto Puglisi


Dsquared


Prada


Costume National


Missoni


Versace


Giorgio Armani 
(I couldn't choose just one!)



Roberto Cavalli


Bottega Veneta


Emilio Pucci


Bally


Tod's


Blumarine


Salvator Ferragamo


Dolce & Gabbana


From what I saw, Giorgio Armani absolutely killed it this year. I couldn't choose just one favorite look. Now it's time for Paris!

Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment