Saturday, October 18, 2014

Update: Outside My Comfort Zone








Top: H&M / Skirt: H&M / Shoes: Bank Fashion

A long while ago, I wrote about going outside my comfort through fashion. Here's a little update...

On my most recent trip to H&M, I bought this interesting top. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, but was still hesitant because it was different from anything I had ever bought. Again, I thought about what others would think.

And so, again I told myself it doesn't matter what others think. I love it and that's what matters. Most likely, those people you're worrying about think you look amazing but are too scared to say so! Wear what you're scared of and it will pay off.

Thanks to Lauren for the pictures and shop my look below! :)

Much love xxx Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment