Thursday, January 15, 2015

Style (and life) Crush: Amal Alamuddin

George Clooney married Amal Almuddin this year. Amal is a human rights lawyer who worked on the Enron case; was an adviser to Kofi Annan regarding Syria; and was selected for a three-person U.N. commission investigating rules of war violations in the Gaza Strip. So tonight… her husband is getting a lifetime achievement award.
- Tina Fey, 2015 Golden Globes

As soon as I heard Tina Fey say these words during her and Amy Poehler's monologue during the Golden Globes on Sunday, I stood up and clapped. I'm not joking.

So many people see Amal Alamuddin as the wife of George Clooney, but she is so much more than that. She is a successful, intelligent, beautiful individual who has done so much more in her life than many of us ever will. Not only is her success as a woman inspiring me to pursue my dreams, but her style is to die for! Here are some of her best fashionable moments as I've seen her thus far.

Much love xxx Nina





No comments:

Post a Comment