Sunday, January 25, 2015

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello everyone! I'm trying to figure out how to write this post eloquently, so here it goes.

I haven't been into blogging on The Leather Look very much lately (you may have seen). I've been struggling with what I want to blog about for a while now, but I'm happy to say that I think I've figured it out.

I've created a new blog, focusing on interior design, called Boa Ouvert. I'm very happy over there, and I would really appreciate if you check it out and give it a follow (I have a Tumblr, Pinterest and Bloglovin). There are some things I still need to tidy up with it, and I'm experimenting with posts, but I'm happy. I created the tumblr several months ago and have really enjoyed having the freedom to post what I really love - no expectations.

This blog will stay active for now, and who knows I might come back to it in the future, but for now I will be blogging on Boa Ouvert. I will hopefully transition some of my favorite posts onto there in time for Fashion and Lifestyle sections.

I hope you enjoy :)

Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment